Nail Technician APPLY NOW
Killah Beauty is known for its Artistic and Unique beauty services. Finally, the time has come to expand our team!
We're looking for passionate beauticians who want to be a part of creating something extraordinary at our main location at Dufferin & Castlefield.
Our Employees must have impeccable customer service skills following a professional upbeat attitude to keep our fairies happy!
Do admire the Beauty Industry?
Do you enjoy working in fast-paced high energy and welcoming pink environment?
Are you looking for flexible hours?
We are looking to hire experienced certified beauticians who are familiar with new products and techniques with a passion to learn and grow!
Joining the Killah Beauty team is like joining a family, with tons of opportunities for personal & professional growth.
Are you interested in adding your creative personality & special beauty services to our team? If the answer is yes.. Do not hesitate to submit your application along with your cover letter and resume!
We look forward to meeting all potential Killah Beauty Staff members!
Job Type: Part-time, Contract
- Perform Beauty services for clients in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide a high level of customer service in order to build clientele and retain clients.
- Ensure sanitization of equipment, cleaning and disinfecting tools and workstation daily and in between clients.
- Respond to client questions in a professional and warming manner.
- Remain loyal and keep staff meetings confidential.
- Maintain an active social media presence as a Killah Beauty Staff.
- Up to 24 hours per week
- Positive Work Environment
- Flexible Schedule & Hours
- Competitive Pay & Bonuses
- Tips (You deserve it!)
- Employee product & service discounts
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- On site parking
- High level of integrity, punctuality, & work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to apply gel, acrylic, or bio gel nail extensions
- Experience with nail art & designs
- Manicures with exceptional cuticle work
- Knowledge of nail safety & sanitation
- Esthetic experience: 6-12 months (Preferred)
- Customer Service Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Completion of a recognized nail course (Required)
- Nail Technician Experience: 6-12 months (Preferred)
Additional Information will be discussed at interviews.